An off-peak day ticket allows you to travel at low cost during off-peak hours on all bus lines in Brabant, and you can take 2 children with you free of charge. The ticket costs only €6. Travellers travelling with the off-peak day ticket can change to Arriva buses in Southeast Brabant.
Please note: It is no longer possible to pay cash on the bus. You can use pin or creditcard.
Where and when is the ticket valid?
- The ticket can be used on all Hermes and Arriva buses in Southeast Brabant, including the neighbourhood buses.
- The ticket is valid from Monday to Friday after 9 a.m.
- The ticket is valid until the end of the regular timetable on the date stamp day.
- At weekends, the ticket can be used the whole day, even before 9 a.m.
- The off-peak day ticket can also be used the whole day (even before 9am) in the months of July and August.
- The off-peak day ticket can also be used the whole day (even before 9 a.m.) on public holidays (Good Friday, Easter Monday, King's Day, Ascension Day, the day after Ascension Day, Whit Monday and from 25 to 31 December).
Where to buy the ticket
- From the bus driver (also on neighbourhood buses).
- At the Hermes shop at Eindhoven station
- At Airport Eindhoven tickets can be bought at the vending machines and the service point. There are 2 vending machines at the busstop and 1 vending machine at the baggage claim area.