Hermes introduces Mobile Tickets in several regions. You can buy these tickets online, just like an e-ticket. No need to print your tickets. Just activate and show your ticket on your mobile device.
Download Tranzer: the ticket app
You can purchase tickets in the Tranzer-app. Available in the Google Play and App Store.
Eindhoven Airport Single/Return Ride ticket (Hermes/Bravo)
Zeeland combination ticket: daytrip Zeeland
How does Tranzer work?
- Download the Tranzer App
- Make a personal account, so you can order M-tickets quickly and easy
- Choose an operator (for instance Bravo, Breng or Connexxion)
- Purchase one or more M-tickets
- You can pay with Creditcard or with iDEAL.
- When you travel: activate a M-ticket just before boarding the bus.
- Show your M-ticket on your mobile device to the bus driver or official if requested.
- When you activate a ticket the timer will start. You can check in the app when your ticket will expire. The ticket becomes invalid as soon as it is expired.
- Check the terms & conditions on the ticket for more information.
• You can purchase several tickets in one go and use them whenever you need them. You can use a ticket up to 60 days after purchase.
• You can travel with more than one person on the same mobile device.